ALL referees must be trained and licensed by a FIFA-sanctioned Referee Association AND shall be IGLFA members.
1. Local referees must pay the $15 IGLFA referee membership fee.
2. Fees will be enforced by by deducting $15 from total referee compensation.
Scheduling: All traveling IGLFA Referees will need to be available at all times and work a minimum of 3 games per day. Local referees will be asked to work both Monday and Tuesday to be eligible to work in any further games the rest of the week.
Extras: Visiting referees will be provided:
1. Housing with local NRFC member hosts.
2. Meal vouchers for game days.
3. Transportation passes.
4. Access to all tournament events.
5. Participation medals.